Casting Calls & Crew Calls
Eyes That Can See is not currently casting at this time. Check back in for updates
JOIN OUR TEAM
Eyes that CAN See Ent. is seeking the following CREW on set & event date talent on an ongoing basis.
Always Seeking Freelancers for crew positions - Camera Operators, G&E , Sound Mixers and Boom Ops, Set Designers and Wardrobe...
*Seeking segment producer(s) to add to our team.
For all shows we are seeking segment and associate producers on an ongoing basis.
Your responsibilities -
Create segment concept
Find and Book talent
Create Script for host** (depending on the show)
Find and book location
Coordinate with crew
Schedule shoot date
Be present at shoot
Basically it is your segment to show what you got and make the talent shine on the show.
Please ONLY respond if you have a passion for Producing. Please email me with your music interests.
You can work on your own time as long as you meet my air date deadlines for editing time and finalization.
Email any experience and your info to Aisha@EyesthatCanSeeEnt.Com please place Position Applying for in the subject line.
* Seeking set designer interns-- Eyes That Can See Ent. is looking to add a Set designer intern(s) to our crew ASAP.
Experience with Interiors and Exteriors. (we also encourage beginners to submit) Carpentry skills are a plus!
*Seeking PR/Brand Mgmnt/Social Media Intern(s)--
We are seeking a Public Relations/Brand Management/Social Media Intern(s) to start ASAP. The position is unpaid for the first 3-6 months, we are looking to turn this into a paid Media Management Position in the near future. The intern will write for our sites so you must be committed and a self-starter.
- Internet research to find and engage with social media communication
- Develop and maintain plan for our Internet presence to include management of online groups
- Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to blogs, websites and social media outlets
- Setting up and keeping track of Actor’s in current series online engagement
- Participate in meetings & brainstorming sessions related to the development of our consumer marketing campaigns
- Assist with other consumer marketing efforts related to our launch campaigns
- Put together monthly newsletters & press releases
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
- Communicate & Coordinate with exciting social media news (internal and external)
- Administrative tasks related to day-to-day business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
- Passion for Media Production, Performing Arts, Social Media, PR and Marketing
The candidate will always be involved and invited to join in any capacity on our productions.
Send info to Info@EyesThatCanSeeEnt.com